Philatelic organizations are the non-commercial life blood our hobby. The BC Philatelic Society is pleased to provide links to the web sites of stamp clubs in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest. If you would like to include your organization, please send appropriate information to the president.
- Victoria Stamps provides information about and links to stamp clubs, philatelic organizations, exhibitions, and bourses throughout Vancouver Island and the British Columbia mainland. It includes worthwhile philatelic articles and postal history offerings.
- American Philatelic Society (APS), publishers of the American Philatelist. Offers expertising services, Stamp Store, American Philatelic Research Library, membership lists, Q&A section, and exhibiting information.
- British North American Philatelic Society (BNAPS), specialist society for collectors of British North America stamps and postal history, publishers of the BNA Topics. Offers archives, circuit books, youth programs, annual exhibitions.
- Northwest Federation of Stamp Clubs, the umbrella group of philatelic organizations in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest region of the United States, sponsor of the annual PIPEX stamp show.
- Royal Philatelic Society of Canada (RPSC), publishers of the Canadian Philatelist. Offers circuit books, archives, membership list, and on-line exhibits.
- Vancouver Post Card Club (VPCC) meets monthly, and sponsors an annual, well-attended show and sale. (Postcards are not strictly philatelic collectables, but recent changes in philatelic exhibiting rules allow postcard exhibits and many philatelists include postcards as collateral items in their collections and exhibits.)